The Missionaries Will Teach...
Our Heavenly Father wants us to know what to do and what not to do.
That is why he gives us commandments. If we obey the commandments,
we'll have peace and happiness. God gave the ten commandments to
Moses. They are:
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honour thy father and thy mother.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor.
- Thou shalt not covet.
The Ten Commandments are still valid and in force; they help us
understand how to treat each other and how to worship God.